Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 16 Ch. 139 - The Girlfriend and the Promise (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Idk why the MC keeps on agreeing on this "provisional" girlfriend bullcrap. If you really don't want to be with her you can talk it in a serious matter and she'll probably just give up on this whole farce. She knows you like someone else and that's probably a good enough reason to just stay the fuck out of that toxic relationship. You keep on giving her hope that things will work out if she try hard enough and that someday you'll choose her but you know it's not gonna happen. It's like he is keeping her as a rebound and that shit's not cool at all. Not that I'm saying that the MC's the only one that's at fault here and yes I'm looking at you Ruka, just wake tf up, you're fighting a losing battle.

I'm pretty sure the author is criticizing Japanese male teenagers. Even the person entering adulthood, going to college, still maintains that childlike attitude because of women. It does not seem reasonable to me that there is not some kind of popularity research for this manga in Japan and that the Japanese like this type of attitude in a man.

@Vrizu Yeah, but marriage is one thing. Groping/kissing a minor, while the MC is an adult (kinda), is another ._. And is marriage with consent of the guardian if i remember correctly.
Still kinda of ilegal. I think this is one reason why he is so hesitant with the "Ruka as the girlfriend" thing in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
@samuraibeef I know plenty of ppl that were in their late 20s acting like this. it just depends on the person and experience.

Dex-chan lover
@ss4chris You have some weird acquaintances. man.
Still, I'm surprised people still complain about this kind of stuff in mangas. By now you guys should know this is how most MCs are portrayed, especially in harem romcoms. I can understand being bothered a few times and voicing your opinion, but do you really have to come here every single chapter just to rag on and on about how awkard he is? You know he is, we are 139 chapters in, it's not a surprise. It wasn't a surprise 50 chapters ago, and it won't be a surprise in 50 chapters, supposing it won't have ended. Just chill out, it's a work of fiction and some stuff is exaggerated for comedic purposes. Maybe you don't like it, ok, say it once and move on.
There are people who still enjoy this despite the MC being what is, or even because he is like that. Just let it be.
Then again, this is the internet. It's useless to try and stop people complaining, so just have fun, I guess.

Group Leader
Lmao I’m usually defending this manga but damn I feel terrible for Ruka. MC needs to stop stringing her along, even mizuhara hinting that he needs to make up his mind.

Guys japanese are have a different culture. Women are considered an adult as early as age 14. Check your own age limit. In the states bsfore the ahe of consent was 21 on some states and onnothers its either 19 or 18. Only in Heorge Bush time did it change due to liquor laws. You dig?

Group Leader
How does Miyajima Reiji not hate himself after drawing this horny idiot? I for one find this series entertaining to read but fuck if his ogling for couple of pages isn't annoying as shit.

Dex-chan lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1btg3mpEOc
(Not a RickRoll, I promise!)

not gonna lie bro, im over it, im just gonna skim over the next 4 chapters fuck this shit

Dex-chan lover
@colorlessboy the hate is probably because the author made the guy the same wuss for over 100 chapters and then when he was gonna confess and start to not lie, grandma event happened but at least he started to move forward... still keeping his wimpy features (but have to say he has grown a little)
all the girls grown a lot more during the series, well Chizuru kinda regressed when she started to fall for the guy (the don't not like him ugggg, always though she wasn't actually a tsundere), but still grew more as a character than the mc.
still wondering why so much love for Ruka, her headstrong mindset is great, but since the start the guy didn't love her so what gives??

@mrboko1234 Same, we all know Chizuru is the main girl and that will be the canon ending. Ruka is just getting on my nerves, this who trial thing has amounted to nothing more than her forcing herself into his life without him wanting it

Users who are viewing this thread