Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 152 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 5)

Group Leader
He is literally the dumbest fucking MC I've ever read... I'm just too far in to stop reading...

Did I really wait 2 weeks for this? Oh well it probably won't be so bad when I return to read the whole thing.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
inb4 simp

I don't know kazuya, that is the fakest smile i've ever seen, NOBODY would be "alright" after watching their closest relative die in front of them.

Edit: LMAO, 2 minutes passed and someone said it.

People act like they Didn't know the mc would be dumb from the begining, don't get me wrong he's still a dumb fuck
( actually he is acting like a dumb fuck this whole chapter) but saying that he didn't progress from the beginning doesn't make sense.

Fed-Kun's army
2 weeks for a flashback to the hospital ?
How long will he drag that arc ?
Until anime S1 ends ? Aint watching that stuff unless I get to see the manga ending first

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, I hate it.

But thanks Translator team, you did a good job. 😅 I just mean the story lol, I hate it.

Group Leader
If they fucking make the mc get hitched with someone else, am gonna riot because chizuru=best girl. This manga could literally go the domekano way with just one misstep

Supporter
is the MC a dumb fuck? totally.
but he's made progress.

honestly, now... i feel like he's starting to finally understand that she's putting on a brave face. that she's not all that perfect.
once he takes her off that pedestal in his mind, maybe he'll finally grow up a bit.

either way, these latest chapters are finally getting interesting again.
after a very long and drawn out spell of fuck all really happening.

Se nota que el autor quiere sacarle jugo a todo, más sin embargo gracias por la traducción, no duró nada el cap, aún así, gracias.

Users who are viewing this thread