Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 152 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 5)

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if a simp or a massive M is worse but there appears to be a f*ck ton of both in the comments as the M's keep coming back for more despite saying how much they hate the story and the simps refuse to accept that Sumi is best girl.

@saber05 He views her that way, Chizuru herself isn't that strong at all. He has been putting her on a pedestal believing she is more than just human, which is holding him back from actually seeing her vulnerability. The biggest problem is how slow he is to realise that he is just forcing his own views on a girl that clearly isn't actually the perfect strong in dependant woman. No one should have to be perfect

Double-page supporter
Oops. There goes everyone thinking Kazuya had finally"grown up and started acting like a man."

First thing he asks Mizuhara when she comes out of her Grandma's hospital room: "Is she dead?"

He's still a little cuck boi. With his fuckin fanny pack and his Capri pants.

I'm calling it now: THIS MANGA WILL HAVE A RUSHED ENDING THAT EVERYONE WILL HATE.

come here just to see stupid people who hate the manga but still wasting their time read it until 150 chapters..
🍿🍿🍿🤣

it's like you knew you hate spicy food, but still eat it just to complain about it.. 🤣🤣🤣

Fed-Kun's army
I like how a lot of people either missed or straight up ignore the context of why he didn't go after her. He may be an idiot, but in this scenario, what exactly could he do?

He gave her all of the freedom in the world to let loose her grief and problems and even his own shoulder to cry on because he knew that she wouldn't be ok, especially when she'll be at her lowest, and how does she respond?

"I'm fine." Just like every other time he asked, that has always been her response.

At that point, she closed all of her doors in front of him, and he knows that going after her and forcing her to open up to him will lead to her pushing him away further.

Just me that is more angry at mizuhara than mc?
He is a retard, but i was watching the anime and forgot she was giving signals of liking him waaaaay back then
But acts like she is totally indifferent to him until now...
The dude is simping hard for her, she obviously like him, she lost everyone and needs supporting
But does fuckin nothing...
Such a clusterfuck of dumbness
But the worst part is that im still gonna read this shit to the end

Fed-Kun's army
Progress someday???? Come on, more than 150 chapters and the mc still is trash.

Fed-Kun's army
It be like that they need to not be once piece they can't do that people would drop this like I did shit to long and delaying

This is progress for Kazuya, he finally is realizing that Chizuru is not as strong as she pretends to be, she has been acting in her daily life hiding her pain.

Kazuya just finally understood what Sayuri was talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread