Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 154 - The Girlfriend and Resolve

Dex-chan lover
checking back in, again, to see if anything changed in the mc since last time i checked in, around 110, since dropping this at 75.

nope nothing's changed in the mc. still a do nothing, confused, and stagnant guy, but looks like that's beginning to change a little bit.

and hey, got to see this manga's sole saving grace, sumi, be absolutely adorable. might read next week to see the rest of her arc before leaving again..

also, to anyone who has kept up.. has ruka's bullshit, made up heart disease ever come up again since her breakdown, guilt tripping blackmail, or has it still been said once then totally forgot cuz it was a bullshit, made up thing?

Group Leader
Sumi and chizuru are best girls. I seriously wouldn't mind if either of them win but I swear, if ruka does, am gonna riot.

He has no one to talk to, so he decides to rent a girl...

This guy seriously.

Poor Sumi, the best ones always lose...

Dex-chan lover
You now that I think about why did he rent her lol they're friends.

Fed-Kun's army
@XaneKudo trolling? I softened my speech, my opinion about the development is way worse.

@Richman You are right, I corrected the sentence to make more sense :)

Are they really friends if he still had to rent her to meet up? Lol

Dex-chan lover
Ah, Yes .
Character Development.

Dumbfuck, People in comments XD
, Pretty sure She won't charge him.

It would really be insensitive of Sumi to charge him after dragging him out to the beach against what he originally planned. After all, she's firm about helping Chizuru.

God . Fcking. Dammit... No one is that dense. No living soul in this planet is that dense. After the last relative passes away, she leaves the room with a serious face says " IM FINE" AND YOU TRUST HER?!?!? ARE YOU FKCIGHGN OUT OF OYUR MIND KAZYUA?!?!?!!?!??! Author i know you wanna milk the manga but for the love of gods....... make him a bit less dense. HES DENSER THAN A FKING BLACK HOLE.

@bornwild

He literally says he knows she's putting up a front, and that he doesn't really have any options. He's not dense, he just doesn't know what he's supposed to do

Users who are viewing this thread