Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 164 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 8)

@Sprawl I know right? All these people hating on this manga although they didn’t even take time to even understand why everything is happening and just assumes it should happen. When it doesn’t happen they just complain. I really feel that people shouldn’t judge the plot and really should just appreciate the fact that such touching things happen and not just continuing to rant on the manga and just said good things instead of bad things about it. I really hope that this will stop. I can’t really understand why people still hate it anyway.

It's an improvement. It ain't just shit anymore, just shit on a silver platter.

Fed-Kun's army
He just fucking stood there like a lemon. What a pathetic piece of shit.

Imagine being such a cuck that when a friend, let alone a love interest, holds onto you and sobs after the death of a loved when, you don't have the bare minimum of human decency to hold them through their tough time. Couldn't be me.

Y'all really have big expectations for Kazuya. Although he is the main character, he doesn't seem like the type of guy to make these "bold moves".

I'm guessing next chapter goes to 2 weeks later and it's just him reflecting on what happened that night. Great chapter! So glad he finally broke through her wall of acting and hopefully now they can actually be close friends.

To all yall who trynna get a nut of so badly and are ranting cause he hasn't hugged her yall are slow smh.

I honestly would love it if this story just lets them be friends only 🤷‍♂️ save the girl sure but real life you won't always win the girl over and friends still support eachother . Idk random thought

And now the haters will finally go away...
Great chapter, all those pages of mizuhara crying are really touching
And as always the drawings are really good

Kazuya is still in untrustworthy position, so just let her cry on his shoulder (or chest) and enjoy the moment of trust building. He need more trust from her to make a bold body contact with her.

Users who are viewing this thread