Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.5 - Flashback about Mami

Dex-chan lover
Guys, I understand that this was posted recently, but for people reading the manga now it's among the first chapters, couldn't you take care not to spoil things?

Dex-chan lover
2OePV5J.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That feeling when just read chapter 10 a minute ago, found out this was a half-chapter, went to comments and saw
Seriously I've been wondering if the author forgot about Mami LOL
The heck?

Double-page supporter
Yeah she's definitely a manipulative bitch but I don't think Kazuya is stupid or anything. It's possible that if he was more attentive he would notice how evil she is, but I don't think most people would constantly be suspicious that their close friend/romantic partner is manipulating them, unless it's pretty obvious (and it's only really obvious to the readers in this case). Plus, love can make you blind. Finally I can totally see the appeal of Mami chan. When she's in character she actually seems fairly nice. But after being shown her darker sides, her motivations become very obvious, so it's a lot harder to enjoy her when she's playing her character.

best girl, love it when your feelings get manipulated really brings the thrill in life - some masochist maybe

Users who are viewing this thread