Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Yukinoshita Yukinon belike..
Well he's basically pathetic but I admit I'm like him :p

We can look down on him as scum all we want, but the majority of us losers can't honestly deny that we'd do the same. This manga has done a horrifyingly good job at portraying the personality of a boy who's completely lost in life and deprived of basic human social needs. Hats off to the mangaka.

alright. i said this manga sucked last chapter, but this one kind of brought things around a bit. just a bit.

Dex-chan lover
people wasnt kidding when they said the MC is retarded like wow i was wondering about this series since the anime was coming but wow this MC is fucking annoying maybe even the worse MC male i have seen so far in a series

but at least at the end there least he went against her that made things a little better but also still the MC sucks and the girl that dumped him is a lol because its clear she's acting like she wants him again which is funny but wonder what else is going on with that

Dex-chan lover
You know what? Maybe I'm just reading this because I'M GARBAGE. Maybe I just want to read a story where a garbage human being and other garbage human beings just living life and someday maybe being happy

Banned
@Beastkun : Look on the bright side. At least nobody is dying horribly because he won't get into the fucking Eva. I am starting to get some serious Shinji vibes from him all the same though.

Dex-chan lover
people upset with MC being retarded but this story doesn't work if he's normal, it would last one chapter and they would never meet up again. this is true for most stories.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Kazuya is an idiot but at least, in the end, he stood for something more than only his dick.

Users who are viewing this thread