Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 2)

i have prepared for the worst to come, but still if something in the middle of this situation occur or he chickens out i'll actually be mad for sure.

Dont read this if you dont wanna spoil the story...

Mami will show up. This is the same restaurant from the Sumi Spinoff Manga.
BAM, confession interrupted.
We get 100 more chapters.

@walczyk

Thinking about it seriously, he doesnt see her sexually.
He admires her and loves her like a friend.
He doesnt want to date her, he just wants to be there for her.
That is a friend.

@Bestgirl_Ruka
He definitely is into her by all bases. The only reason “he’s not into her sexually” is because he always has something to stop him. Either a, he’s thinking little of himself, or b, he’s thinking shouldn’t try to make any moves on her when she’s vulnerable. I only know this because of the fact he’s been saying this for the past 5,000,000 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana You didnt get it. Kazuya doesnt likes her, why keep dragging this around? (I dont remember what happened in the early chapters tho, sorry well, i dont think its justifiable anyways Pity? Guilty? They'r not a good reasons to keep a relationship.
And Ruka is super forcefull/pushy when it comes to her feelings, she's always pushing them into Kazuya

And i dont let to being a compassionate human just cause i said this in a commentary seccion about a dumb lol sAY YES KAZUYA SAY YES manga

By "care" about her, i mean if she allows or not they go out to eat, for example

sorry my english

Fed-Kun's army
@Pibata You said, yourself, you don't remember what happened earlier in the manga. Maybe you should reread it to "get it" yourself. Hint, she's practically blackmailing him.

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana "Get it" is reffering to what i said above lol
Am I being rude?

Yeah she's blackmailing him so why do i need to be "compassionate"?
And even so, he still dont dump her properly, but keep dragging her feelings. Isnt that kind worse?

@Pibata you forgot another thing about Ruka: she gives zero shits about Kazuya being in love with Chizuru, she only pushes herself and gives zero shits about if her actions are contemptible or not. Just think about what could happen if Kazuya decides to cut things with her for good....she could expose Chizuru's job and/or spill the beans about her illness in a cringey melodramatic way out of scorned impulses.

As for the chapter... i think Kazuya will say it. Last panels give a hint he's steeling his resolve. However, there's a thing that is starting to bother me, now that Reiji kind of confirmed story was only halfway in a talk show which topic was encouraging dating in young people and also said in another previous interview the series' finale will be the one people expect the most, but that there gonna be lots of obstacles, problems and deviations until reaching the end (in a way, he said the doesn't matter, because the important thing is the rocky journey to the endgoal).
I remembered a chat from several chapters ago in which Nagomi (kazuya's grandma for starters) told Chizuru her chances of winning Kazuya, even though they're high, are highly uncertain, as well as she told Ruka to be patient because her time hasn't come yet.
There's also the "Future Kazuya as a narrator" thing.

What i mean with that is that, even though story is heading towards a status quo break, and Chizuya become more honest with themselves, how do you stretch a story for another 150 chapters?? Yeah, adding more drama and unwanted situations. This chapter also showed Chizuru is considerate to the point she puts people's position in the current issue above hers (yeah, even Ruka's). So what could be the next plot stretching point?? Yup.

Ruka's disease.

Either Kazuya or Chizuru or both find out her malfunctioning heart issues and could happen these 3 scenarios

1) Kazuya finds out by accident and his head gets filled with worse insecurities and a guilt complex, making his interactions with Chizuru more tense to the point they break contact and Kazuya makes the mistake of going official with the ribbon bitch. Making both Chizuya feel miserable bc one is in a relationship out of guilt and pity and the other starts to feel lonely and also miserable bc Kazuya ain't around anymore.

2) Chizuru finds out Ruka's condition, her selflessness come into play and she decides to cut things with Kazuya, prompting him to go steady with the Sarashina. She instantly regrets it and time makes its deed.
3) a mix of both.

So, whatever the outcome of these chapters ends up being played, there's high chances this could become Domestic Girlfriend 2.0 (on the sense MC starts to date the FMC most direct love rival for real for the sole sake to justify the 2nd half of the series). Even that Nagomi scene reminded me a bit about the fortune teller telling Hina her dream will become true, but not as how she was expecting it (and thatshit happened. She got her happy end, but at a high cost). I'm sticking to the series 'till the very end anyways.

I've been holding this is off but if Kazuya doesn't confess by the next chapter I am calling the author a hack

Users who are viewing this thread