Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 2)

Next chapter, he says no or dodges the question, or she passes out or something and doesn't hear/remember the answer. Anything to make this last another 200 chapters.

Let’s say he does end up confessing, do we even want that? I mean, do we want kazuya to confess his feelings to a drunk Mizuhara? And let’s say he chickens out (which he probably will), wouldn’t that ruin or at least confirm that it will be a while until they finally make some progress. I don’t know how I feel about this tbh I really hope reiji executes the next chapter well.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mami is totally gonna walk in and ruin everything. I can feel it in my bones. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfcuk

#pof , I'm with you!!! Now this is 21( black jack) royale stair (poker)... If he say No is the end of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
If he fuck this up, there is no hope. No. He doesn't deserve hope or another chance. The sad part is that whatever happens, the "was drunk, don't remember" is obviously coming.

We should know that he is going to fluster and say no, unless the author make him growth some spine.

Users who are viewing this thread