Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - The Girlfriend and the Promise on the Balcony 1

Aggregator gang
@Hate some girls prefer betas, it makes them feel superiority in their relationships

Fed-Kun's army
So when MC asked Mizuhara for a date with his friend you went nuts. When Mizuhara ask MC for a date with this new girl you are ok with that.
talk about double standards -.-

Dex-chan lover
*MC says hi*
Comment section: "REEEEEEEEEE this MC sucks!"

There, I resumed this chapter's impressions for you, no need to scroll down further.

"ok" chapter nothing much really happening

some people need to calm down about the MC but then again people need to remember how awful this mc is

Mizuhara asking MC for help was fine since this MC already make Mizuhara life gone to shit many times

Since some chapters I'm just reading comments, waiting the right time to come back and ercover new chapters. I suppose it's not time to come back yet :)

Dex-chan lover
looks like this chapter is a set up for the next arc, guess this girl will grow from her time with MC and his Ex will think he is 2 timing and try to blackmail him into getting back together.

Dex-chan lover
How did she even get this job? Do they just hire girls without an interview? I mean, it's obviously this job requires high communication and social skill and this girl isn't just shy, she can't speak with people at all. Well, there are clients who would like this type of super-shy girlfriend, but they won't complain I guess.

Dex-chan lover
lol i knew as soon as they mentioned the ex that she would show up again....

Double-page supporter
Instantly after Mizuhara mentioned Mami, I thought "Oh yeah... what about her..?"

Oh no..!! Shy girl trope.. My utter weakness.

Banned
After meganekko-mode Chizuru... I was audibly disappointed when new girl showed up and she was another lopsided ugly... Thought maybe we'd get another meganekko... but no. Boo. And she can't even do her hair symmetrically. It is a scruffy mess. New girl is trash-tier afterall.

... So of course protagonist is all "I didn't know she's gonna be this good looking".

Is everyone in this manga going to have fucking terrible aesthetics forever?

Contributor
Low key fee bad for Mami, her ex has been with at least three other girls at this point

Fed-Kun's army
Page 8: Gonna make a prediction; Mami is the new girl. Wouldn't surprise me.

Users who are viewing this thread