Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 8 Ch. 63 - The Girlfriend and the Night 2

Why did everyone forget Ruka blackmailed him into a relationship he didn't want? Why is it bad when he did it but cool if she does it?

My morals will go out the window the second she pulls any of that shit in front of me lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Cellynis it's simple really. Ruka is cute and cute girls get a free pass for anything and all wrong doing is a misunderstanding.

I guess the door closing ending the chapter was a reference to terrace house which they were watching

Dex-chan lover
>He doesn't deserve her.
He doesn't even want her. She forced/blackmailed him into a relationship so moot point there.

@Cellynis
White knights. They even defend Mami with mental gymnastics it's pathetic.
If MC was a girl and Ruka a guy they would be losing their collective shit and hating on Mami and Ruka right now. Double standards at its peak.

If only he decided to stop chasing Chizuru around and settle down with Ruka..
But no ofc, since the main character is Chizuru.

Why does MC have to settle with the annoying and easy woman when he can better himself and get the not as annoying but slightly more difficult woman. At this point, Chizuru is easy af anyway, all he has to do is stop being a pussy and he's in.

Ruka is the best girl,
You guys keep arguing about how he blackmailed into going out with him but its not like she has done with a bad intention.
She is not totally undesirable for the mc, the mc find her cute too. And i don't really see a problem with her personality.
If he were to move on with the other heroines, she would be the perfect girl for him, her frank and agtessive personalitt suits his beta personality better than the other heroines.

I bet when she was planting more panties around his room she spied his apron videos
true waifu, we are undeserving

Can't he fucking get rid of her already? Why is it so hard to just reject a girl you clearly don't like?

I fucking despise all the characters and mostly the writer of this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread