Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 8 Ch. 64

Supporter
@Tora She's not. She's quite flawed. But Mizuhara, who used to feel real, now feels more like some sort of 2D parody of a yamato nadeshiko sex toy.
(Not to mention that Kazuya just begs for people to hate him most of the time.)

Dex-chan lover
Ruka is too good for him, at least the author remembered she exists, even if it is for some shitty drama, odds are Mizuhara appears next chapter and LOL MISUNDERSTANDINGS happen again.

Double-page supporter
What a Thot she is. I really don't understand all her supporters. And she is so annoying.

Aggregator gang
@ZeonII

Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso wo Kasaneru
The boy who cried wolf tells a lie today also

Prepare for diabetes and (I guess I spoiled it already) best girl winning even though she wasn't the main one.

Double-page supporter
Or, if you had half a brain, you'd have asked Mizuhara if Ruka could spend the night in her house due to the storm and how it'd make you uncomfortable having her spend the night in your apartment. But no, you're a fucking moron and this is a garbage manga so there's no way common sense or decent ideas would occur.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love Ruka, doesn't hide her feelings, and go straight for it.

Dex-chan lover
For the first time, I agree with Kazuya. He done right to masturbate in the shower hahahaha

You have to fap before take decisions, it's a smart move, because you always make wrong decisions when you're nut, I guarantee you this. Have you ever had "post fap depression"? It's because your morals, reasoning and judgement came back to your mind, you have your senses back. On the other side, when you're nut, you only think about getting laid and that's why men make mistakes when they are with a boner.

I approve this messsage.

@Pinkmage Don't spoil mangas in unrelated chapter discussion. Especially without spoiler tags. Why would you deprive someone of the enjoyment of the surprise of the series like that? Part of the reason you like it is because of the joy from how it turns out and you're just cutting that out from under people.

Banned
@Darkchango : Getting tired of seeing that term thrown around... usually by the same sort of deranged incel losers who call the guy a "beta cuck" if he isn't doing twice as much as they're condemning girls for doing.

Can't say as I'd find Ruka particularly interesting myself, but that has nothing to do with her behaviour and everything to do with her NOT having glasses. By all rights she should be squarely in the protagonist's catch-zone, but he just refuses to acknowledge her because he is too obsessed with the idealistic notion of love.

Users who are viewing this thread