Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 9 Ch. 75 - The Ex and the Rental 1

I swear to god she is a moron that is up there with some of the most moronic of all moron in manga.

Oof Civil War !!
Fuck YOU MAMI FANS !
KOI YO..
IM RUKA NO.1 FANS !!!
RUKA BEST GIRL !!FOR FUCK SAKE !!

Dex-chan lover
I'm beginning to suspect that this manga is a lesson in what might happen if you are not honest and straightforward.

AHHAHAHAH SHE CALLED HER RIBBONS! I really wanna know what she called her in Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
the MC makes everything worse just because he's so dumb if he would just say certain things things wouldnt be as dumb as they end up ....

my god seriously

Double-page supporter
You all have come this far and yet you still complain about the MC? You do like to torture yourself, don't you?

MC's dumb lies and escapist behavior is the highlight of the series. Without it, it will then be a regular harem or very close to a shoujo genre. Throw your hatred creatively at the very least.

Dex-chan lover
Mina may have the "I have a gun" air to her, but Ruka is fucking packing as well

Mami talking Ruka is nope. Not for the reason the MC thinks. Once Ruka realizes Mami is a demon bitch I'm more then 100% sure Ruka going try and end the girl. Don't @ me I'm right. (I love this story so much)

Dex-chan lover
Someone just mixed 2 of the most unstable reactive elements in existence, this is bound to blow up.

Please end this suffering immediately.

Bro I am actually gonna stop reading if Ruka stays in the story. She is one hundred percent the most annoying character.

is it just me or is mama having a bad luck. she just got rid of mizuhara because she loves kamiya too and knows mami can do something about but then as soon as she comes again to meet kamiya he literality has another gf

@Acidity she may be annoying but she's the only one with balls to actually move forward instead of keeping up bullshit lies... except Mami but FUCK Mami. At least Ruka cares about Kazuya. Chizuru doesn't have priorities and Mami doesn't give a shit about him she's just annoyed that he's finding love elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread