Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 9 Ch. 76 - The Ex and the Rental 2

This series is like a pile of manure...doused with kerosene. I think we're all just waiting for someone to light a match and watch the explosion/fallout.

Dex-chan lover
I feel so sorry for Ruka, she is stuck in a shit stain series, I really feel for the girl.

@Feekky
Facts cannot be debated, you are 100% right.

Soooo sad about all those girls! MC lies to him self and mess all around... such a baka

Ruka is best girl
The other girls are good too but the mc makes the girls including Rula looks bad.

Double-page supporter
Ruka was totally savage, I liked how she told off Mami, but I think that should have done by the mc. That bastard needs some character development, he is too annoying.
I want to see Mami more in the future, Im curious about her circumstances, why she decided to go out with the mc, why she broke up, why se keeps stalking him...
It feels like she is slowly turning into a yandere, I hope after seeing that bag everything turns into a bloodbath.

Group Leader
I like to check on this manga every 30 chapters. Still a shitty MC, how has he not grown up yet...

Like is there another MC has immature as this kid...

Double-page supporter
@AHomicidalTelevision Because she isn't the wishy-washy girl in wait and do whatever she want in order to get the guy that make her heart beast fast. She don't know someone else that do the same without assistance. It mean it's her destined man or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread