Kanojo wa Otou-san

Dex-chan lover
Well
TXtupJs.jpg

Contributor
First of its kind I have ever read. Hope author keep up the good work and make it amazing.

I've read the raw first, and this is totally hilarious.
It's disgusting at times whenever the Daddy in her daughter uniforms lol
But I like it, they (3 of them) will know each other better.
What a rough way to go to approach one's daughter.

Dex-chan lover
Premise was already good enough.

Really enjoying the direction at the moment.

What really makes this is how despite the silly rom-com premise, it otherwise takes the situation relatively seriously and realistically. It makes the silly premise have more impact; both Sakura and her father have basically had their waking hours cut in half, pretty debilitating. Frankly the father has it the worst, at least while Sakura is being Sakura she and Ono can go their separate ways and be alone if they want to. The father doesn't have that option, plus the burden of feeding his family. Can't be easy on the wife either.

Dex-chan lover
"Shiori whats so great about a plain guy like Ono"

Says the plainest bish in the manga

Power Uploader
It's comedy, but not really. More like people trying to make the best out of a really shitty situation.

Group Leader
This is more thoughtfully written than most nonsense... that's really impressive.

SO MUCH BETTER than the sex fantasy kid stuff. But it also makes it easier to see how weird it would be to just accept this kind of craziness.
Oh well, I'll just go to work with my leg tied to my kid's boyfriend, whom I hate. Nothing to see here. And what's in it for the boyfriend? "I'm sorry old dude, your time is up. It's time for me to admire your daughter from a distance."

Contributor
Damn. This manga is a reminder that Harta magazine has the best of manga out there.

Dex-chan lover
This is weird, is good weird tho, but its the kind of weird only Japan think of.

Users who are viewing this thread