Kanojo wa Sore wo Gaman Dekinai

Contributor
When I first read that description, I thought, "Is this some furry shit? What the fuck?"

Nah. It's just... weird. Good. Okay.

Aggregator gang
I had read it before and I find it very nice in its own way, especially for the teaching it wants to give.
We all have something that we hide from others for fear of being called abnormal.

I feel it goes so far with the lesson it tries to teach that it just goes off the rails it's the most BS reasoning he falls for the teacher. It's like there was a whole 5 chapters missing to develop his relationship with her. I'm pretty dissatisfied with the outcome and I think maybe if the manga was longer it could be better or if it were a straight up Hentai it would be pretty good but as it stands I think it's pretty bad

Best mango ever made if you're a Fucking furshit loser. For real this manga is so Fucking stupid that it's hilarious.

this is the only manga that becomes so much better WITHOUT reading the first chapter. I know it sounds weird, but try it. it actually becomes god teir if you read the first chapter as an epilogue.

teacher best girl.

Double-page supporter
Indeed it was like Aku No Hana but less subtle, more degenerate, and without a memorable redemption part. The draw style was hot tho.

@MikeFlyPlus Any woman that gives attention to that kind of guy would make him fall for her, minimum. If bullshit reasons to fall in love are we looking for, we should bring out that character who chooses his partners by smell 😂

Users who are viewing this thread