Kanojo wa Uso wo Aishisugiteru

GONNA TRY IT, REALLY dont read shoujo often but ill try it out

bad, it felt like it was trying to be NaNa, and too much forshadowing that spells out how the story will go for the first 50 chapters, really predictable, only read like 2 chapters but thats all I needed. Dont read it.

Supporter
@Meybi bad, it felt like it was trying to be NaNa, and too much forshadowing that spells out how the story will go for the first 50 chapters, really predictable, only read like 2 chapters but thats all I needed. Dont read it.

That was what I thought too after reading the first chapters, but it slowly finds its own direction and skirts a weird border between NANA and shoujo.

I wouldn't overmuch recommend it, but the initial impression that it gives doesn't match where it goes.

first chapter is real cliche shoujo nonesense... if this goes on, no point in continuing

Fed-Kun's army
I always did enjoy this one. It was a fun piece read it years ago. Wish I could’ve finished it but it was never published in English.

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE. IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS. I HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE THIS SERIES

thx so much! this is one of the first non-shounen manga I read, and i’ve spent years waiting on intermittent updates. its got a special place in my heart despite some melodramatic choices.

I hope they update this soon 😭💖 I love this manga so much and I wanna know how it ends so bad

Fed-Kun's army
jaceroooo Chapters 63 & 64 have been translated as of July 2023 and is on other sites if anyone is looking for it.

Users who are viewing this thread