Kanojyo to Himitsu to Koimoyou - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I can understand why making reality what you want can have such a drawback but come on, muscle sore because of telepathy ? That sound kinda stupid. Also what kind of telepathy only work from time to time ?

KZO

Dex-chan lover
One trying to be cool, the other trying to be cute, but they end being dorks instead.

Let's see how many different girls with superpowers appear in this manga, from what I see the main couple can't sleep together the days they use their power.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe time stop would've been more appropriate, the real one sounds a bit overpowerful xD but wow ... super girls yuri with size gap and moe, nice

Group Leader
Boys, get your typesetter to at least try with the shaping...

KqddoG7.png

What the fuck is this

Group Leader
@fsadddfsa

They were referring to the translation because it's crossing multiple layers. I suggest practicing some reading comprehension skills buddy. That's still no excuse for not trying on any level anyway we should always strive to improve.

Group Leader
@Bentoki mate, i am the one who typeset this manga. not to mentioned, the translator's also the typesetter, so yes, when i said: expect me to suck, you expect me to suck on both roles. no one's forcing you to read through shitty translations: you can find someone else to pick it up from me or you can leave. if you do find someone else to provide better translations, i'll gladly step aside, since these are retranslations anyways.

Group Leader
@fsadddfsa

It still doesn't make sense, you're not going to bother typesetting properly because you're a shit translator? What? Stop making excuses and put the bare minimum effort into typesetting.

Group Leader
@Bentoki no, i'm not saying i'm not gonna bother because i'm a shit translator, i'm not gonna bother because i'm not gonna bother. deal with it.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda like The Mute Girl and her New Friend huh? It’s pretty fresh to have a gag series like this where they’re actually openly dating. Usually stuff like this is just unrequited feelings or something

Dex-chan lover
Wtf with this fluffiness xD I love it! Thank you Royal nobody friend

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, Rena, the polite thing would be to tell Shiyuu. She shared her superpower.
Well, these two look like adorable dorks and also sorta reminds me of the NTR manga.

Fed-Kun's army
This is ridiculously cute and adorable that my lesbian heart will explode when their powers get revealed.

Users who are viewing this thread