Dang. Just how tall is this guy? And his friend is just as tall. What are they feeding these country kids lol.
Height in manga has always been more about impressionism than realism. I'm especially numb to paying it mind after how Itagaki was drawing Kozue in the second Baki series.Height differences in this art style are kinda starting to take the piss.
So basically, like One Piece.Height in manga has always been more about impressionism than realism. I'm especially numb to paying it mind after how Itagaki was drawing Kozue in the second Baki series.
I mean, seeing as his Twitter feed is full of him making his own art hyperrealistic, it’s not too surprising. The worst part of it is how I’m not just disappointed with him using AI, it’s that he went with Grok of all things.Small piece of trivia that I'll just leave here as I forgot to include it in the credits; Morgan, the translator, noticed that the title spread still had a Grok watermark visible in the corner. He's cleaned it off so we could help Oku save face, though I think most discerning readers or anyone that follows Oku on twitter will have suspected he's been generating crowded backgrounds with AI. I don't really feel any particular way about AI when it comes to image generation, but Oku has always used the newest technology available in his manga so it's not too shocking to me to have it confirmed.
thanks for the info, that's a pretty interesting factSmall piece of trivia that I'll just leave here as I forgot to include it in the credits; Morgan, the translator, noticed that the title spread still had a Grok watermark visible in the corner. He's cleaned it off so we could help Oku save face, though I think most discerning readers or anyone that follows Oku on twitter will have suspected he's been generating crowded backgrounds with AI. I don't really feel any particular way about AI when it comes to image generation, but Oku has always used the newest technology available in his manga so it's not too shocking to me to have it confirmed.
These people are just traced from real photos because the author is too lazy to draw background npcs.compared to realistic people around them,
I'm glad Goh actually mentioned it because I was reading like "Is this dude a Gantz alien? He's like 9 ft tall wtf"Height differences in this art style are kinda starting to take the piss.
Oh wait, it was Gemini? Goes to show what little I know about all this stuff besides that Daromeon's engine of choice is Nanobanana, lol.Big ass Gemini watermark in this chapter but at least the series hasn't gone on hiatus yet![]()