Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Ch. 54 - An Encounter With the Cracked Family

Dex-chan lover
The problem with that line is that you can say it at any time you meet that isn't scheduled. Well, one of the problems.

It's a proper response if he's too forward. Which he is.

If he wants mutual consent, what about mutual consent to being engaged?

Yeah, it wouldn't be him. He's got his elf waifu already.

It's hard to trust anyone related to that king.

She wasn't wrong when she said he wasn't a bad person. There are some doubts, but that's more him being eccentric and brought up as a noble than malice or selfishness.

A flower that can grant wishes but it isn't confirmed. Sounds sus.

On one hand, spoiled, but on the other, the king brought it upon himself. Like any damages that will happen next.

"The princess calculated that far ahead?!"
It's like a step ahead of the direct thing. It's not that far ahead.

Yeah, that defeat of the demon lord sounds like a king construct alright.

So she's a small kid. Well, explains the spoiled nature a bit more. At an age where it's still a bit cute.

It's proabably not a tough role keeping her busy. She doesn't seem that hard to please if your her object of affection.

I mean, the hero, Lucia, who else is there that's able to influence her subtly...?
Considering the princess, I don't think "subtly" is even necessary.

Dex-chan lover
"The Tenure of Kings and Magistrates: proving that it is lawful, and hath been held so through the ages, for any, who has the Power, to call to account a Tyrant, or wicked King, and after due conviction, to depose, and put him to death; if the ordinary MAGISTRATE have neglected, or deny’d to do it."
Just sayin'.

Dex-chan lover
That duke kid being a relatively good guy

He's complicit in evil. That's not being good.

Only out is if he and Takanashi agreed behind the scenes to put on an act publicly.
And we the audience just haven't been looped into the scam yet.

Enslaving the men, and trying to forcibly take the women, is NOT the behavior of a friendly nation.
It's a hostile enemy one to be taken down with extreme force.

I wish for once JP authors would have characters with a memory longer than a goldfish.

Dex-chan lover
He's complicit in evil. That's not being good.

Only out is if he and Takanashi agreed behind the scenes to put on an act publicly.
And we the audience just haven't been looped into the scam yet.

Enslaving the men, and trying to forcibly take the women, is NOT the behavior of a friendly nation.
It's a hostile enemy one to be taken down with extreme force.

I wish for once JP authors would have characters with a memory longer than a goldfish.
He might not necessarily be complicit because he wants to be. The engagement is one thing, but he is helping get the bracelet off the hero, and he also might not be aware of all the evils going on in the kingdom. Being complicit or oblivious to evil deeds doesn't make someone not a good person. That and everyone in life has failings, although I'm a bit cautious to lump obliviousness in as a failing when it's impossible to fully control you're own intake of information.

All of that being said (also sorry if that came off as grand-standy), the author could be setting duke guy up as a betrayer or double-agent.

Users who are viewing this thread