Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Registering as an Adventurer

Dex-chan lover
"Let's use out given names for contact because no one knows them!"
Next chapter: "Hi, I'm Hiroki!"
This man is an idiot. If this didn't have "comedy" as one of the genres, I'd be seriously worried it's one of those brain-meltingly stupid isekai. So far, I'll write it off to said "comedy". At least I hope whoever marked it as such didn't just mistake bad writing and unintentionally dumb character for jokes.

Aggregator gang
noob mc, he could just cut off his arm and heal it back, then all of them would flock to party with him

Dex-chan lover
See their reaction to evasion, goes and tells another party and gets same reaction
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png
spoiler

Wait.. since there's equipment that can add stats.. couldn't he find a find one for attacks?

If he would just shut it about evasion and say he dumped all skill points into recovery, they'd accept him. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVASION MADAFAKA I HAVE IT.
He's a fucking disgrace to anyone that can use a god damn brain. Let me play this imbalanced isekai, let me kill them all. Why am I even getting this pissed off.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, he doesn't even know if evasion works like he thinks it does. BUUUUUUUUUUUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEVAAAAAAAASIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOON. Go die you stupid shit.

people commenting on this series don't get it at all, he wants to find a party that GETS how awesome an evasion healer is, and frankly I agree. A dps healer is useless, and a defence healer that can't dodge anything is worthless when damage exceeds the defence values. Defence is a tanks job, dps is almost every other classes job. A healer's job is to heal.

Wow
author doesn't know he's conveniently using the MC to write down the plot lol
When he lacks idea just makes the mc dumb and when not makes him a decent clever guy lol

Group Leader
This guy's pretty stupid. As soon as he mentions "evasion" and they look at him with disgust, you just also mention "I also have a very high healing skill". Some gamer he is.

Edit: I'm glad to see people in this comment's section ripping into him. Restores my faith in humanity.

He know more about the worth of evasion than the people of the world, this should be impossible. How did he hit the slime with 1 accuracy, does evasion only work when the mc is using it?
Everyone on this manga is retarded, mc included.

He should claim that he used up all his points in recovery if he wants to be accepted. But well, he's done nothing wrong so far if he wants to keep a low profile.

MC is kinda an idiot isn't he? He keeps saying "I shoveled all my points into what's considered a worthless stat for a healer" instead of leading with "My recovery is so high that I shoveled the rest into evasion so don't worry about me"

Dex-chan lover
@skyehawk124 @Reishin

Yeah, if he only clarified it like that, it could've made some parties open up a slot.

But I guess since 50 is considered master after all, a 100 max stat would probably act like a trump card, and he's also a priest (advanced version of healer)

since he has 100 in REG/REC and 50 in EVA he is master of both trades.

Tho everything would've been fine if he shut his damn mouth about EVA since people don't mind hearing he's a healer.

he's off to a good start alone tho.

He himself sounds stupid as hell. Oh, I got thrown into jail by the king because I mentioned being an evasion healer? I'm sure it'll go over well with the next three parties that I tell. I'm sure I can convince them all. It doesn't matter AT ALL that he's right about it; he's just so stupid that he doesn't think about what other people think.

couldn't he just say that he's a healer and that's it? People only expected a healer to only have 20~30 points in recovery anyway. I know he had 100 points in recovery already but nobody knew that.

Or at least he could say that he had more than 30 points in recovery so that they'd know that he's not useless. He didn't even try to explain himself.

He's the one at fault here.

Dex-chan lover
@firstdawn I call the deus ex machina. Very convenient “misunderstanding” so author can pull cliche wow effect from the ones who “underestimated” him later into the story.

The author is pretty stupid, there are too many ways how he can persuade them. you can tell them he had 100 recovery already or prove them by healing someone. sighhh it's so stupid. The author did this just to make him standout after proving them in many chaps

Fed-Kun's army
@Cerain
If I were him I would never tell anyone that I have 100 recovery, 50 is very high and I have 100? Hell no it'd be a good thing to just tell people
Rather than that I'd tell them I have about 30 recovery and say nothing about the other stat

Users who are viewing this thread