Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Registering as an Adventurer

Why doesn't he just tell her he already has 100 points in recovery? Is he incompetent? Is the author incompetent? Am I just incompetent? Also, of course, they'd think he's an idiot. Evasion would only be useful to yourself without anything else backing it up with something else (like 100 points in recovery which he refuses to tell anyone about because HE IS INCOMPETENT).

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sure this MC has his hidden stat Imbecile maxed out, since he's a retard, a total moron.

Ugh...he seemed a tad smart at first by not calling himself a priest from the start, and just casually a 'healer'. Yet still after knowing how this world views healers he starts introducing himself with high evasion points. And you wonder why they look down on you?! And what's up with him tossing around his given name? Wasn't that a secret just between the 3 heroes?! Seriously...

People are doing good job evading this idiot. What's so hard about hiding you took evasion since you already have so much on recovery. Ughhhh do isekai mangas have inbuilt retard mc tag nowadays?

Double-page supporter
why not just say you have over 40 points in recovery and not bring evasion up????

MD@Home
I must not be understanding what they said about names. Did he not just use his name here? Wasn't he only supposed to use his family name?

MD@Home
You know, as stupid as this plot is, I do recall in WoW getting kicked out of parties for not using a mainstream build. People get personally offended by that. I was even kicked out of a guild once because I used mana seals on a Paladin in BC.

But yeah, it's not like I started conversations with, "Hey, I use Seal of Wisdom, how do you feel about that?" Most groups were more than fine with the numbers I put out.
MC is an idiot.

Talk too much yow this MC.. brainless idiot isekai.. ahh man.. Japanese manga is being shittier and shittier nowwww

Why didn't stupid MC mention his 100 recovery, that will solve the problem immediately, what a dumbass. Or just don't mention your evasion ffs, just mention you got points on recovery. He knew rpg but didn't knew how the community works. NEET!!

Fed-Kun's army
Yeee he is dum, but it is manga for kids so... u will not see anything special here :D

Dex-chan lover
why not just tell them that you have a hundred stat points on Recovery

fuckin idiot MC

Dex-chan lover
Either lie and say you have 15-20 pts in recovery already, or just cut your arm and show you can heal it. Not like you need to reveal you have 100 pts, just say you have 15 or so and you still have a trump card AND convince everyone.

Plus, just talk about your freaking recovery stat before you talk about the evasion stat. You're a healer. Healers main recovery stats.

the frick. I thought the dude was smart for noticing the king's wealth to estimate the philanthropy/greed of the king, but nooooo, MC is denser than a brick. Nice.

i don't understand their hatred of evasion healers. if i'm playing a pvp against an evasion healer in a game i will resign the match because of the fact that they are just unkillable. is everyone in that world stupid?

This guy, you should understand the way if the world there. Instead of explaining the greatness of the evasion healer, he could've just said he has 50 points in recovery (lie just for the sake of safety and more believable).

Users who are viewing this thread