Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Partner Debut

Dex-chan lover
So... he level up but don't learn new skills?
Don;t he has a curse breaking skill?

Did we ever learned what his skills do?

Dex-chan lover
@mimejr555 meaning if he who has the highest healer point cant do it (i think its 56) no one can cure the hero?

Dex-chan lover
This is like that other isekai manga...I actually had more to say, but I could just end it there, and it would still be totally true.

Anyways, this is like that other isekai manga where the MC punches the evil princess who has tricked his friend. Except this is worse.

Dex-chan lover
How stupid MC let go the people that want to kill him,
Interrogate them first, torture and then throw the corpse in front of the castle or people that plotting this.
The villain said the Hero wont hear any news if MC died due going to Demon Continent. It's also both way.
It's about sending the message to the Stupid King

@Nunally According to chapter 1 his recovery stat is at 100 points.
The skills he got at the beginning were heal and regenerate. No dispel.
He could have got dispel if he used the book in pervious chapter tho.

Dex-chan lover
what was the point of going into the trap???
it wouldn’t matter with or without it.

Double-page supporter
Cheap plot development just to insist how evil the king is. There's not point in killing the MC, he could just ignore him and it wouldn't make a difference.

Dex-chan lover
@blablablahhjkl I honestly cannot remember. The setup was fairly similar to this one, showing how bland manga can be.

MC is black-haired and has cat-ears like hair. He and at least one "blond" (male) friend are sent to another world/isekai that's the standard vaguely medieval European settings. The princess is a jerk. She thinks that the blond friend must be the true hero, and she wants to get rid of the black-haired MC. The blond friend is kept in the dark about how much of a jerk the princess is while the MC basically gets kicked out.

Surprise, surprise, the MC is the true hero and meets up with...I want to say the sister of the princess? That part may be wrong. And the MC possibly fights with an umbrella.

I know that the story is explicitly not very old because one page had a comment about how the Japanese imperial era changed to Reiwa during the story. I'm sure that was definitely before chapter 20, so that means it was early on in the series when 1 May 2019 came around.

Like I said, I can't remember too much about it. They all kind of blend together. The MC punching the princess was not even a big part of it all.

MC really as an idiot. The very first thing he did after learning he can use magic was to heal a deep tissue scar and yet he never thought about cutting off Ren's arm to remove the bracelet, then casting regenerate & heal. And the fact that he now has a companion he's willing to tell the truth to, but still opts to omit some of that information was really foolish. As a native of that world, that girl would be the most familiar with legends about summoned heroes and if they can actually return, at all.

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0 I read that too, but I too dont remember the title, btw MC has a chicken that actually is a legendary bird.

Dex-chan lover
@dkuro Yeah, that's the one. I'd be lying if I said I wanted to read it again, but thank you nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread