Kao Dake ja Suki ni Narimasen

Group Leader
super excited about this one coz he's so goddamn adorable and i just wanna hug him :<

p.s. omg i forgot i was using this acct hahahahaha
- auroraborealis ufu

This is surprisingly cute??? :3 Also, I see you, lost Translations, I.e. aurora. It happens. 😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
Anzai Karin!!! omg!!! i loved their previous works a lot so imma read this manga
thank you for translating this

wohoo looking forward for the next one~

thankyou for translating and uploading this series o(〃^▽^〃)o

Kinda cliche, kinda new and the boost is... THE MANGA IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. his smile is pretty and the girl is not the overly shy type, so... absolutely a must read, I hope it gets updated soon.

expecting a lot more good things with the author!! her works is enjoyable and pretty damm adorable.

i recommend to check her oneshot “Koi wa Isogaba Maware Migi”, another super adorable work

To be completely honest, this story is SUPER, SUPER FUN. I have to admit, i love and is extremely weak to superficial beauty and guess that's why i relate so much with the MC. It's fun, light-hearted, and exciting!! Ty tlers

This manga is soo kawaii I love the plot can’t wait for the next chapter thank you for translating o(*≧▽≦)ツ

Dex-chan lover
Kinda creepy, ngl, also why do shoujo manga can only think of introducing random male characters for mc to get alm jealous and possessive? Dunno, the art is cute and the guy is just shy but the execution and premise is off.

Users who are viewing this thread