Kao ni denai Kashiwada-san to Kao ni deru Ota-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Expressionless People and Emotional People

@athzuwu i don't think so, i've already had my face paralyzed and it was impossible to drink without spilling half of it or to eat with my mouth shut. My point being if her face is paralyzed it woulld show in other way on top of her being expressionless

Dex-chan lover
maybe she's an automaton with only one expression code in her program? *gasp* that explains a lot.

Dex-chan lover
If there's one thing bothering me is that this has the Romance tag, which is bad enough for a Middle School setting (not that I have anything against it, just that they're too young to actually display an enjoyable romance), but the very first cover says "an almost-romantic comedy". So...no romance, I guess. That'll be disappointing...

I see it sets the scene with a straight up confession from one side, and everyone involved knowing the other side secretly reciprocates it.
Probably no romantic drama at all here, just comedy fluff.

Dex-chan lover
Considering how much energy he puts into petty pranks to get reactions out of her, I suspect his grades aren't too great.

Users who are viewing this thread