Kao ni denai Kashiwada-san to Kao ni deru Ota-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 25.5 - Kashiwada-san and Oota-kun Swap Bodies

Zmk

This chapter was loud...and confusing. Yet I knew what was going on. (・_・;)

I could only imagina Ootas "voice" when Kashi was speaking. And the then when Kashi in Ootas body spoke I imagined Ootas voice. It felt like Oota was speaking for the entire chapter....and the numerous Kashi faces. My brain can't commute (@_@)

Dex-chan lover
Congrats on finishing the second volume. Good job as always.
Fun chapter. To see cheeky Kashiwada was fun

@Sonaldo :dogekek:

Dex-chan lover
I like the fact this implies its not kashiwada's facial muscles that are in some way inhibited, but that her very soul, no matter the body, exudes expressionless. This chapter could have still been cool seeing oota's personality in an expressionless body and see him freaking out internally without being able to express it externally(besides for being loud) but sure this works too.

Group Leader
so is this what the ending of the 100 days spin off will look like

Supporter
Cool read, but what the fuck for the GB tag, it append in a extra chap and will be a one time thing, i mean i don't see the manga taking a supernatural theme
I already think we should not put a tag in theme is the theme is not major in the main stories (or you will end up with all the tag pretty quickly)but putting it because a side chap

@ me if it something that will become a "standard" in this series and i will remove this message but i doubt , and i don't think this would be a good thing for the manga anyway

@Zblurth yeah theres a weird tendency for manga to get tagged like that to just a singular chapter even if it never comes back or is a super minor thing, Like Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru has the crossdressing tag cause the male lead dressed as a girl in two chapters out of 86.

Its super misleading and potentially offputting for alot of people, like honestly if I saw this was a genderbend series I'd probably not of started reading it cause the base concept it actually sounds 20 times more entertaining without supernatural stuff.

Supporter
@jsh020 i will go and add the tag crossdressing to komi san
It will still be better place that GB on this

Dex-chan lover
"DID THEY PLAN THIS?!"

Yes, dude, they literally said so. Out loud. Approx. 5 feet from where you were standing. Aho ga.

Dex-chan lover
Kek, I love that Tabuchi counted the number of lines and not the words

Users who are viewing this thread