Kao ni denai Kashiwada-san to Kao ni deru Ota-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Odajima-san the Interpreter

Dex-chan lover
I read that tight spaces could be extremely calming and mind-emptying, for people with severe headaches just sitting in the bathroom (in the dark) can help

Aggregator gang
Lol she can read Kashiwada like an open book but not Oota 😅

I never really thought about it, but getting comfortable in a tight space is the most comfortable thing I've experienced during camping

Dex-chan lover
Tight place is nice... especially between squishy thing like thigh.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't wait for the eventual NTR between Oota and Tabuchi, even though Odajima made a fake confession already...

Group Leader
i think her tight spaces thing might be an allusion to an autistic quirk of sorts. she does seem to tend to have some autistic tendencies and might be intended to legitimately be autistic (though manga characters never act like real humans so if thats the intention its obviously not very realistic)

Can't wait for the eventual NTR between Oota and Tabuchi, even though Odajima made a fake confession already...

Wasn't that in the spinoff? I think this was printed before that chapter in the spinoff, though don't quote me on that.

I like sleeping in cramped places like sofas and bury myself in pillows,
But I'll never understand the enjoyment in getting stuck between a wall and the lockers

Dex-chan lover
Her quirk reminds me of her
ohluaeheks52qauykznaomdpajry7tfe_hq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread