Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - I Want to Be Here

Dex-chan lover
I really like this series but sometimes its really melodramatic. I dont think most teens are going to say this in the middle of hanging out. This is probably a healthy way to build a relationship but these things rarely happen.

Also Subaru x Natsusawa must become a reality. I think theyd compliment each other well.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so glad Subaru is getting more character development and some romance flags are appearing. It was only a matter of time before we got a secondary romance plot. Not surprising that the serious boy, Natsusawa is who it looks like she'll be shipped with. Their feelings towards the relationships with their friends are very similar, albeit Subaru was more self-depricating and Natsusawa is more... well... tsundere.

Contributor
Proper communication, the precious resource in short supply across so many romcoms. Love to see it, it's beautiful!

Subaru found a place where she belongs. Man. I don't know how this manga manages to hit me with wholesome beams every time but it does. If there's a term to describe the opposite of a dumpster fire manga, it would fit this. It's a thing of beauty that can warm you up without the need to get garbage involved.

"I don't spend lots of time with people I don't consider close."
"I already consider you a friend!"
So he actually bought donuts. And gave some to her having noticed she was still hungry (also knowing she's a fellow donut lover).
AAAAAA I want to ship these two hard But I must hold back. Baby steps. Friendship first.

Dex-chan lover
Usually I'd complain they've barely known each other long enough for all that but feeling like you finally have somewhere you belong can be just like that.

Users who are viewing this thread