Karada wa Jidou, Nakami wa Ossan no Nariagari Boukenki - Ch. 3.1

Aggregator gang
I’d forgotten how mindlessly aggressive his family is towards him. Except that one sister who’s basically out the door anyway.

Given all the attempts on his life I’m surprised they didn’t just smother him as an infant.
I’m interested in the story but the chapters are so short

Double-page supporter
This series needs to not be translated in 1/4th chapters at a time. Just translate and release a whole chapter at a time, even if it takes a full year or more for it to come out. DONT BE FUCKING LAZY YOU PRATS

Dex-chan lover
I am still wondering where raws are.
I would love to read ahead

Should've just used magic to splash her whole body, as well as the trash they bought with ice cold water.

Dex-chan lover
i hope this is still the build-up towards the real story.

i would rather wait a year for them to translate the whole thing than for each part to be translated in monthly segments...

People be shitting on the translator, but it's not too uncommon nowadays for some manga to be pumped out like this in 1/4 chapters... It's not the translator's fault at that point. And why tf should they pander to readers who likely aren't paying for their translations? At least throw some money their way before making demands.

@pingustrategist, I don't have to be writing to you, but I agree. If people trash talk the translator, why don't they try translating themselves, their being ignorant and rude, Japanese is one of the hardest languages to learn, same goes with Chinese, and you can't "Copy and Paste" to translate this manga. It's very difficult to translate manga's like this because like I said earlier, you can't copy and paste, you have to learn the language and pay for the raw then translate.

Dex-chan lover
Oh sick, a whole 6 pages of story after a full month, the way this manga is being released is a travesty. No shame on the translator as this is how the raws are released but jesus christ what a dumb release model.

Dex-chan lover
@stretch22 This is how the raws are released, the translator isn't at fault for translating the chapters as they come out.

1st of all, thanks for the chapter despite it's just 1/4-1/3 of the full chapter
2nd, oh that madam, hope something happens to her that can make her change for the better, or just kill her.....

Users who are viewing this thread