Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 135 - Bunnies

Dex-chan lover
Good to baby CHI as its all fluff but can we like expand the family more?

Siblings would be grand

Group Leader
Calling your teacher "Mommy" is the ultimate shame... especially if you do it in front of the entire class.

Dex-chan lover
71Gw4BA.png

wait, with Chii or the husband?

Dex-chan lover
@Esper
Unless your mother IS your teacher, and unless she played along. I had a lot of fun calling my mother Ms. (insert name) in front of my classmates and my mother happily played along. Ever since that, I become some sort of 'negotiator' whenever any other students has some business with my mother since she's infamous for being incredibly strict (even though she isn't).

It's been 10 years and there's STILL someone who's surprised that I'm her son.

That 2nd page 1st panel Takagi pose!!! Well done on that Chii!😆😆
And (former) Takagi-san just can’t stop teasing, can she?😂😂😂

@Chireall That happened to my sister, she had our mother as her teacher too (Although I don’t know for sure what she called her during class, but I know they had lunch together), sis was just a bit older than Chi (a year or two), back then. She was the boss of the class, no one dared misbehave to her (they feared her too, not sure how much). But that only lasted in her era, by the time I got to school, mom already changed schools for promotion...

@Akikako My thought exactly. Have I been corrupted? I can’t see the word babying without thinking of it being some sort of fetish or sexual play.

Users who are viewing this thread