Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 141 - Grip Strength

Dex-chan lover
I love how he bragged about how strong his grip strength is while his hand was on her head... and he didn't understand the problem...

Fed-Kun's army
Weird way of developing an wholesome moment. Like Nishikata really intended to crush / squeeze hard his lover's hand ? (To possibly the point of hurting her ?, what's wrong with him ?)
Then he got back to his senses... Maybe too much teasing messed up with is mind for good

Group Leader
I'm not going to say that I briefly imagined him crushing Chi's head like an apple, but...

Dex-chan lover
was expecting some sort of "strong grip on his wife" but this is fine too, I guess?

@WhiteEkans they’ve been together since middle school, I imagine if they make a contest out of it then, he would really squeeze her hand as a normal grip test... will intend to at least! But will get embarrassed and end up loosing!🤣
These contest like things are spice of their lives! Please don’t overthink and ruin the warmth!
I think it’s nice that he considers her as equal. Girls like gentlemen, but being too gentle (and treating her as delicate enough to break in a snap) is overrated! #EQUALITY RULES!

Users who are viewing this thread