Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 63 - Zombie

Fed-Kun's army
Where do I go to start a petition to have Takagi's name changed to Mary-Sue?

Contributor
I suspect he was afraid that he would have gone from biting to nibbling and possibly... further....

Dex-chan lover
"I almost spawned another monster, and in broad daylight too..."

Fed-Kun's army
Nishikata still virgin even after his wife had a child
Now I want to know if Chii is even his daughter -.-
Come on author..

Man, I swear if Nishikata bit her there it would have been a critical hit.

Dex-chan lover
@Yamibi What? You want to do something like that in front of your children? He is a good father. In our Asian society, parents don't even hug or kiss in public or in front of the children. It would be inappropriate.

Aggregator gang
I just realized that karakai jouzo moto takagi-san author is different from the original manga lol

Double-page supporter
Oh look, @miyako19 is being pretentious and presumptuous again. Assuming people know jack shit about Asian cultures, that you know better or that Asian cultures are unequivocally correct. Yea, no. It's not inappropriate for parents to hug or kiss in front of their children and it's actually healthy for children to see their parent's affection and leads to a better upbringing and healthier understanding of personal relationships and affection. So stop speaking out of your ass and pretending you're the arbiter of Asian Culture or Children's Psychology when you yet again clearly know nothing about what you're speaking on.

Fed-Kun's army
@miyako19
As I am from West showing your emotions is very important. There is nothing wrong with hugging and kissing your wife in front of your children. As a parent you hug your children too(at least here). I'm not talking about making out or having sex in front of child - that is twisted and bad. I don't want to be cold and heartless parent to my child.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if Chi-chan is an in vitro child... because the guy can even touch his wife ?

Users who are viewing this thread