Karakai Jouzu (?) no Nishikata-san - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
"Well, here at last, dear friends, on the shores of the sea comes the end of our fellowship in Takagiverse. Go in peace!"

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Takagi San's season 1 anime was what got me into rom-coms, now romance manga are probably my most read genre. With the main manga ending, and all the other spin offs and now this, the Takagi verse is finally finished. It's okay though, it meant a lot to me, and the timing of this ending is also very special.

I'll now go and listen to all the OPs and EDs in remembrance.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow! The authors built a world with such wonderful depth. The Takagiverse is a place where people want to live, a time in our lives that some never got to visit and yet they long to visit.

One of the many wonderful lessons: When you're young, being tru to yourself is a gift that your future older self will enjoy, leaving you with fewer regrets.

Then, when you're older, remember to forgive your younger self, because it wasn't as easy as it looked back then.

Yeah I think the author no longer wants to do this or sales haven't been great so he is quitting the series
For the author the series lasted more than a decade while working on others projects , It has to end this at some point and at one point of your life working in many project is bad for your health
For the spinoff artist, he spent most of his carreer doing a spin off so at one point he need to end this and made a name himself.

Dex-chan lover
People here are talking about a sequel, but how a bout a prequel to show that the teasing is a long generation thing, with some teasing at the feudal era

Dex-chan lover
Damn I knew it was coming, but I'm going to miss the takagi-verse, thanks for the 11 years!

Users who are viewing this thread