Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 11 Ch. 93 - Library Committee Member

Group Leader
"She's still saying she's pregnant after 9 months. She faked the ultrasound pretty well, but I know I'll catch her when she goes to 'give birth'! That will prove she didn't really marry and have sex with me!"

Dex-chan lover
Nishikata... You're not a kid because you like dinosaurs. You're a kid because you don't understand what's happening around you.

Double-page supporter
@Acolytus
It probably is, reread the chi chapter and Motown, The sequences don't make sense with the chi chapter having Nishikita be viewed as a distant memory by Takagi.

Dex-chan lover
@ganggangnigga Pretty sure that was just Takagi breaking the fourth wall and teasing the readers. The spinoff shows that they are indeed a family, though Nishikata is still an idiot falling for cheap tricks and getting nervous when it comes to any romantic stuff despite the fact that he had a daughter with her, to the point that it feels like he never moved past a mental age of 10.

Dex-chan lover
Some character development would be great after 94 chapters and an anime, but that might be asking too much of this manga.

Double-page supporter
@Acolytus
reminder moto is very limited due to the ongoing main story and its not official actually its a what if story . Also reread memories again. Takagi is implying Chi is from another guy. Basically cucked him.

Double-page supporter
@Walph13 this is some advanced bait and switch because it looks like she was serious regarding her answer to Chi. Also why didn't Chi recognize Nishikata then?

@ganggangnigga personally when i am a kid i cannot even recognize my father childhood photo. I dont know if nishitaka had a brother, but at the end of that chapter the door sign clearly written "Nishitaka"

With all the games Takagi is playing on Nishikata, I bet it's not that easy to assume something. And besides their status quo is pretty nice so there is no need to rush, this is what the story is about anyway. I just don't get some of the comments here doubting Chi's parentage.

Users who are viewing this thread