Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - Glico

Dex-chan lover
uTxejkw.png

Dex-chan lover
She kissed him?? Please tell me she used protection or else she might get pregnant

jak

Contributor
Even if this drags on, we know what the future is like so I'm okay with this.

@RaimundoBruno I mean, he can still show some teasing situations when they finally get together like holding hands, saying i love u, dating, feeding each other, resting in each other laps, etc. The possibilities are endless so i say we still have more to see

I can see how they are married in the future. Basically she tricked him into "if you lose, we marry".

And ofc she always win.

OR he lose on purpose that time.

Takagi stacked the deck here. She chose scissors. If he actually went with Rock, he would have to kiss her.
There is no lose condition for her.

I knew it, I said this thing on reddit that there is a slowing growing in the story, Nishikata is started to think that he likes Takagi. Now Takagi here made a huge move so I’m so excited about next month.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Takagi is getting more and more aggressive. At this point they're married and Nishikata is the only one who doesn't know it.

Dex-chan lover
At this rate, in their third year or high school, this series will be full hentai.

Fed-Kun's army
@bluethings
...what? o_O

Holy cow, I understood this only now... I don't even know right now, who is being teased more, Nishikata or the readers.

Users who are viewing this thread