Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 14 Ch. 122 - Advice

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@udomsa33 I don't think the word "dancing" is even enough to describe Nishikata anymore. More like flip flopping.

i wish more make she jealous..(´∀`)♡. and curious about what he(nishikata) doing with another girl... (・´з`・)

A slight miss in context, Hojo want to give something to Hamaguchi for his birthday. Hojo did mention that his birthday is coming soon in original script.

PS: More Hojo-san in next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Funny thing is, I just read a chapter that I missed before where she wondered if she should try to make him jealous. ^^

I didn't see it as Takagi jealous at all, since she immediately knew what was going on.
Nishikata's relieved feeling makes me think progress, though. Also I feel like in previous chapters, she wouldn't have flat out explained the present was for him.

Kinda disappointed this turned into a Takagi centered chapter. Wanted more Houjou x Hamaguchi as it seems they are taking the spot of the beta couple from Mano x Nakai.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's more about her being mad that he would keep a secret from her even though she understands the context

Double-page supporter
3rd year in middle school? oh my gosh my kids are growing up so fast :')

hhhhh takagi is being so extra sweet and straightforward lately bois we're getting SO CLOSE

Users who are viewing this thread