Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 16 Ch. 137 - Behind the School

Cant believe it's already 120+ chapters and there's still no actual progress. I know they're still middle schoolers, but isn't it about time nishikata realise his feelings? I do still enjoy the teases every chapters but eventually we all want to see something change for their relationship. Nvm to confess, at least realise your own feelings damit

Group Leader
I mean, having this manga and the spin-off where they are married is kinda having your cake and eating it too. You've got this manga for endless teasing and no real progress, and you've got the spin-off to allow people to be happy that they do eventually get together and a peek into their married life together.

Man.

I know it's not the point of the manga whatsoever but I'd really like some progress. These bait chapters kill me.

Dex-chan lover
she got surprised there.
XEp6Eou.png

nice face there.
afq1PWZ.png

Dex-chan lover
@Esper
To this day I am still surprised Yamamoto Souichirou got away with this. That's the power of relentless teases, I guess. Imagine if we also see the future married version of the other school romance series by this author.

Double-page supporter
Tfw this actually counts as huge progression in this series, lol. Chapter cover spoiled it anyway. Top tier Takagi faces tho.

Lol Takagi was actually shocked up until Nishikata realized that he worded it wrong. Then her face returns to the usual teasing mode. Is Takagi really a mind reader?

Dex-chan lover
That credit page. So much nostalgia for computing in the 80's right there. I usually get depressed by nostalgia, but this only made me smile.

Double-page supporter
SO CLOSE
also aww that's the biggest takagi blush we've had in a while omg, and once again baka-nishikata didn't even notice his critical 😩

Users who are viewing this thread