Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 149 - Using One's Strength

Is it just me or does this chapter look kinda weird. Like the art style is different somehow? And the quality is a bit lower/simpler.

Dex-chan lover
And here we see ghe results of Takagi's grooming on Nishikata, her plans have already started giving results and in a few years, he'll look like a total chad.

Dex-chan lover
You know... he technically won... he just didn't know it...

@Darklight99 Nah. Our boy actually has more victories than he realizes... she's just perfect at the Poker face. She has no high end plans or anything like that. She's not as perfect or in control as she pretends to be. She is just able to hide every flaw and weak point.

She made no plan. He's doing all of that on his own. She's just benefiting.

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock I'm talking about his physical strength, which he got because he started doing pushups after he loses against her. We can see the results now and in the sequel/spin-off, we can see him looking like a total stud.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 And I'm saying that is neither her grooming or her plan. The boy is grooming himself. She just happens to be benefiting from that.

You are starting to be fooled by the Poker facing and thinking like our boy.

Dex-chan lover
aKRWPOK.png
the tease grand master blushing, this is uncharted territory. I thank god I've lived long enough to be able to witness this perfection.

Double-page supporter
I swear he already knows; he's just too stubborn because confessing will seem like losing.

Users who are viewing this thread