Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

Dex-chan lover
I dunno for me I like teasing and I like being teased so I would love this kind of situation.

Dex-chan lover
Why do they constantly switch the seating? It's driving me nuts. One chapter they sit close to the windows, next chapter they sit next to the door >.<

Kalec, the story is told asynchronously across three years of middle school. Since I think they change seats every semester or so (or whatever the basic period of a Japanese school is) that means about 6 (or 9 if trimester, or 12 if quarterly) different seat combinations.

Also this story is sweeter than pound cake.

I want to see a chapter where Nishikata gets sick, and it turns out in that mode he's smooth as fuck and we get Takagi blushes.

Then status quo rears its ugly head and he forgets everything.

Aggregator gang
This is just a bullying, even if that moron asks for it. There is nothing "wholesome" in it. She regularly torments him as he tries to prank her. Got tired of the same thing after 30 chapters.

This is scary imagine someone knowing your every move.
I mean really that kind of scares me and I an not even is the situation

She's not hidding anything anymore nishikata can't keep being so oblivious, thanks for the new chapter! @TSP

You know it is cute, I love Takagi... but sometimes it just feels like Nishikata is being groomed.

hold up, what? Since when did mangadex reverse page turning order? Got me really confused for a little bit

Dont read this unless you like boring and repetitive plot with a carpet mc that has no character progresion and is dumb as a brick.

Don't read this unless you understand the definition of an episodic slice of life manga.

Double-page supporter
I really want to enjoy this manga but everytime i read it i feel like under the cute an funny is a sinister girl slowly wrapping her prey in her web! 😅

maybe just me, but I feel like Takagi is what Pete and Karen's child from HMBTN would look like

maybe they divorced then Karen and the child moves to other city with the ship on the beach, several years later this story comes to play

Users who are viewing this thread