Karakuri Circus - Vol. 26 Ch. 247 - Circus - Final Act - Act 35: The one who destroyed 200 bodies

Thank you for picking up this manga! Keep up the good work. Awesome chapter btw.

Been waiting until you finally released the first new chapter. Great work!! Thank you so much for doing this

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for picking this up in this time of dire need. The dire need being the anime skipping parts haphazardly. Well, I say so when they really have no choice with the limited amounts of episodes given. Either way this manga is needed when filling in the gaps, and a joy to read on it’s own.

din

Don't let translations die PepeHands this manga rocks

Holy oh praises to the lord finally, finally I can read the Manga again I waited soooooooooo long. I was begging for the Anime to be true to the Manga so I could know what happened that way after they made the anime (first 4 episodes didn’t disappoint but then it went down the drains crushing my hopes skipping 100 of chapters) I was so disappointed in the anime since I read the manga years before up to this point. Love the works of FUJITA Kazuhiro especially the old school art style. Don’t stop translating and updating it. GJ

Dex-chan lover
I am so glad that you picked this manga, such masterpiece having left untranslated was such an error thanks a lot for your work.

@thebenefactor In your profile picture, i see a true gesture of friendship XD

NIB

Dex-chan lover
This is a miracle, a total bliss. Thank you so much for picking up. At least the awful adaptation did something good.

Contributor
People give thanks the anime this manga got revived. So now for the finish

thank you scanlator. I wisely didn't watch the anime so I'm excited to find out how this manga ends

Users who are viewing this thread