Karakuri Circus - Vol. 33 Ch. 318 - Main Part - Spring at Kuroga Village - Act 8: Temporary Closing

Double-page supporter
Excellent work! Thanks for all the chapters. The wait between releases is rough, but I also really appreciate being able to read through these entire arcs in one go.

Thanks for the batch! It was a great surprise to see the batch upload.

ALRIGHT!
I want to personally excuse myself for the disaster that was this upload session.
As of now we fixed all mistakes, and God knows there were a lot.

Now everything is fixed, sorry for the inconvenience.

Dex-chan lover
This batch upload is really a blessing. Thanks a lot, man...

Also, this 12 years old boy looks cooler compare to any protagonist I know that older than him. And I'm impressed by him and made to root for him more.

I love this manga.... the character development and story telling is great. even though it's an old art style but is managing me to keep me interested in the story.

Dex-chan lover
damn... she fell for him, ok I approve.

really uploading chapters like this these days is so weird, made me remember the times when it was from fans to fans.

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan well in the football side, be blues got a group working super hard and translated over 300 chapters in a super short time, sadly the manga is in hiatus XD

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the batch of chapters.
It was a good training arc.

Thanks for the batch, guys!
And damn that kid, those last two pages are ridiculously cool, what an absolute Chad.

Double-page supporter
Absolute chad. This may be the only manga that I've read that can pull off leading 2 protagonists this well.

Users who are viewing this thread