Karami Zakari: Boku no Honto to Kimi no Uso - Vol. 8 Ch. 48

jak

Contributor
So I guess she's gonna get banged by the senior again and he's gonna forgive despite also breaking up with her while still loving her. God, she's such a whore. I really wish he had gotten with that other girl.

So I guess she's gonna get banged by the senior again and he's gonna forgive despite also breaking up with her while still loving her. God, she's such a whore. I really wish he had gotten with that other girl.
Don't we all

Dex-chan lover
Tapping "Send" while the phone is falling with the other ends seeing it is such a wild way to progress a plot forward

Dex-chan lover
"MC, I noticed you watching Iida walking with her friend and some Chad, and I noticed that your pupils dilated and your skin flushed and, I'm assuming, a little bit of blood rushed into your penis. Well, a little bit of blood rushed into mine as well, so where does that leave us?"

best-of-dwight-schrute-the-office-compilation.jpg

Dude, this story is so frustrating. I wanna slap this kid and knock some sense into him. You know why you can get it up? Because you basically know her entire past and that she’s had a train run through her and you’re not actually attracted to that. You’re still attracted to the old image you had of her and you’re hoping that’ll come back.

Boy is about to get cheated on or assume he got cheated on then broken up with because “yOu DoN’t TrUsT mE.” Yeah I wouldn’t trust my gf alone with her old fuck buddy either.

Gah, excuse me, I’m gonna go bang my head against a wall u til the next chapter comes out lol

Fed-Kun's army
You would think the author would at least try to explain why the characters are so weird. Their actions are so far from normal human behavior that it leaves the reader with nothing but frustation.

Iida is pretty fucked up in the head, and really indifferent to everything. The only thing she likes is having sex with everything that moves. And humiliate our MC. And this is beacuse her mother is strict...

But what can one expect from a cuckold loving author. This is just him creating wank material.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Considering this is based on a netorare hentai doujin series you'd assume anyone reading this would know this was never going to end well.
It is weird... kinda like everyone that died in a fire from a Ford Pinto: they knew what they were getting into, yet they got in anyway and were surprised when the immolation began.

Dex-chan lover
the funny thing is
she won't bang him but hey still break up cuz she will never say she didn't lol and MC gonna think she did

this is the great manga ntr ever for me but the ending isn't sattisfying for both ntr lover and the vanilla lover..
yea i read the raw..

jak

Contributor
the funny thing is
she won't bang him but hey still break up cuz she will never say she didn't lol and MC gonna think she did
So she won't admit that she didn't have sex with the guy? It's almost sounds like she wanted to then and would rather make people think she did instead of admitting she didn't. Such a whore.

Users who are viewing this thread