Karappo no Shoujo to Niji no Kakera - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for finishing this series! Though a simple enough tale at heart and perhaps a touch rushed/over simplified in the ending, it had some real charm and creativity to it too, a fantastical style that has sadly become rarer. I too look forward to what the author does next!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for translating this series! I'm in love with this artist's work after Rojica, I'm excited to see their future works!

(Also a bit oot but I love the works you translated esp Satoda's!! Bless you for your superb taste) :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
(Also a bit oot but I love the works you translated esp Satoda's!! Bless you for your superb taste) :thumbsup:
I second this! I did not realise both Touge Oni and Sora ni Mairu were also translated by you! Thank you so much for your work, I'll check out Satoda's works and the rest of your translations for sure!!!

Really looking forward to Kinome-sensei's next work, their unique designs and fairytale-like stories with a darker shade to them feel incredibly refreshing to me

Dex-chan lover
I like this author's earlier work, Rojica. This one was a lot more sad. I'd rather she have stayed in that world, but I'm sure Poyoko will struggle and fight for her own happiness, until the day they're all reunited again.

Dex-chan lover
will always respect this dude for having so many moving parts in their stories and still have it all end up in a neat little bow by the end using only like 20~ chapters

The heck you mean this was 17 chapters the characters felt like they went through three isekais worth of development

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wish we got some colored pages to show off the new colored world like on page 28. And the MC comes back to the real world with longer hair, wonder how she'll explain that.

Another thing to note, I like how on page 38 she looks back at the characters, it's a nice callback to the volume 1 cover image.
FL2gfl5.png
8171adf2-9c0b-4b26-893f-9f212bd91bb2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread