Karate Master in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Karate vs Minotaur

Is it really any different from cheat skill stories if he can jump 3 meters in the air, punch a 4 tonne speeding truck and severely damage it, etc?
Still, the fact he's not a teenaged beta boy makes this one infinitely better than the rest.

Oh come on I'm a little annoyed he refused the cheat skill on a whim..

Dex-chan lover
It looks like it could be interesting. But this MC also seems retarded.

Supporter
I'm hoping the goddess gave him the cheat ability of magic immunity, or being able to hit anything without hurting himself (i.e. lava monsters, ghosts).

Dex-chan lover
oh he said the western wrestlers were stronger than the minotaur, surprised

Dex-chan lover
Mutou Ryuuji from Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru got bored and wandered into an isekai, basically.

Contributor
@Avenger88id Those initial three spots killed the Minotaur's ability to breath, the crotch shot was to keep it from retaliating while it suffocated to death.

Double-page supporter
That's how Karate girl from Goblin Slayer should have reacted. xD

Dex-chan lover
If you're gonna claim a gal is toned because she frequents the gym then draw her that way, geez. She looks like she can barely carry those sacks of fat on her chest with that twig-like figure of hers.

man, japanese kinda have fanaticism about their culture with rice, onsen, and now karate rofl

Pretty sure the entire manga is a parody of Karate Baka Ichidai in the 70’s written by Ikki Kajiwara. Which is why he mentions western wreslters( cause that happened in karate Baka Ichidai)

Users who are viewing this thread