Karate Shoukoushi Monogatari - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Tension

Special forces, not surprised God needs to vent somewhere when every fighter is just a child to him. Also I assume a protective west right underneath considering we literally just got special forces mentioned

Dex-chan lover
WHY WOULD YOU BE NEAR HIM YOU GOD DAMN IDIOT
SAMART IQ FIGHTING:200000000000
SAMART IQ OUT OF THE RING:2

Double-page supporter
samart better have some good ol fashioned magazines hidden under his clothes to stop the blade

Samart was in special forces but he lets a threat get that close? That's just bad writing. Anyone with training respects the 21 foot rule when operating a firearm.

Dex-chan lover
Guys.... guys... just because a character said that he was in the special forces, it doesn't mean he really was. It was a bluff! It was a way to make him look more skilled with the gun than anyone else.

'I think he's lying'. OK THEN, HOW ABOUT YOU SHARE THAT WITH THE REST OF THE CLASS?

HEY MORON, you think you can murder a celebrity with major diplomatic ties and not get arrested??? You do realize that Japan has the death penalty??? Also mister SF, how about you don't let a lunatic come within arm's length of you, especially from behind???
Who i'm i kidding this manga is just dumb stupid fun, why try ruin it.

Aggregator gang
I'm pretty sure that was just a hammer blow, since he can't have pulled the knife with the left hand if it was attached to his left wrist. The grip is wrong too. It's probably just Ta-whatever's power of hallucinations making him see a metaphorical knife, just like he sees his own arm as a gun.

Dex-chan lover
Unless he has bullet proof vest then he'll have to say bye bye to having a normal life.

Contributor
If he went in with a gun expecting trouble and didn't buy a bulletproof vest with all his money, then he's retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread