Karate Shoukoushi Monogatari - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - The Final

Group Leader
It wasn't even axed :thinking:... it has a proper ending that was planned.

so in the end we had no winner on both last fights of Karate Shoukoushi...
even more what was samart for? a whole background was created around him but in the end no one fights him in the ring, same for Singh?
i really enjoyed reading it but that end, meh it was really disapointing for a "proper end".
it seems Yasushi really wanted to do that putin isekai thing to end it like this...
fells bad...

Group Leader
On the flip side, this chapter was very enjoyable to translate.

The titme is referring to the fight being the final, not the chapter being the final one.

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't even axed :thinking:... it has a proper ending that was planned

You keep saying that and I just don't believe you at all. No serialized weekly series just chooses to stop at 60 chapters. They gave the author time to give it an ending that the author thought would be satisfying enough, but with only 1 epilogue chapter left it's really fucking obvious that behind the scenes, this manga got axed. I don't care what the translator's opinion is. Not every magazine is as transparent about their cancellation decisions as Jump is.

Double-page supporter
First off, you guys can’t even check the chapter count. Second, I think this was a really clever chapter. Good job sensei.

Double-page supporter
This whole sequel is like a stretched epilogue for Minoru's story. Or you want to see another 500 chapters of snail-pace progress again? With basically same story at that?

Users who are viewing this thread