Karate Shoukoushi Monogatari - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - The Final

Dex-chan lover
Thats it? Its kinda a cool end though.I enjoyed this. Thanks for your work guys, really appreciate the almost daily chapter release.

Wow!

This manage to capture how fast and silent is an actual competition fight.

Dex-chan lover
he have 3 things... a gun a castle and a god (idk what that thing is... maybe a general or something?)...

Group Leader
@codetaku After this manga started tying up loose ends from KSKM, it was obvious where it was headed. It's pretty clear it was the author's decision to bring the story to a close.

@cmertb How is it clear at all that he intended to end it? He was just building up to Kengo vs Minoru, also there's the whole issue with Kamui vs kos that hasn't been resolved. There are so many loose ends it's not even funny. We weren't even able to find out squat about Gunkid's dad's karate. Almost nothing has been divulged. It reminds a lot about how bleach ended.

On another note, I am grateful for your translation. Otherwise, I likely wouldn't be reading this at all, so thank you.

Group Leader
@EtherPhysics Kengo vs Minoru is in the next two chapters. There are still three chapters to this manga.

The KAMUI story is resolved. KAMUI is finished, and all its fighters went over to K.O.S. That KAMUI agent and Izumi's wife fled the country.

I'm not sure what kind of a loose end is left in Takeru's dad's story. He was an awesome karate-ka, got expelled from Koudan-kai for fraternizing with the enemy (Kaburagi-ryu), and died of leukemia.

@cmertb I didn't know that fight was going to be covered thanks for clueing me in. I must have not been paying attention at the KAMUI part too well. As for Takeru's dad, I thought that the author was setting up an arc for Takeru's growth considering the effort he went to show that his dad had passed on his style to Hamada. I guess I'm just a lil' salty since I was really enjoying this series and I feel like it just got rushed.

Users who are viewing this thread