Karate Shoukoushi Monogatari - Vol. 6 Ch. 63 - Little Lords of Karate

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Deadbeat for all your hard work! Amazing trip from start to bitter finish...my favorite character continues to be Pedro Barboza!!!! 😊

Arc

Neat to see they all married the same month.

And thank you for translating, deadbeat scans

Thank you Deadbeat scans!
I wish Karate Shoukoushi could be edited in one of my 3 languages one day...

Been reading this shit for years thanks.

So apparently Minoru beat Ibuki by decision twice and the other time looked like a draw? Ibuki definitely still seemed stronger. Also Meo definitely should be stronger, and as a 4x Lumpinee champ his resume would be so much more impressive than Takeru.

Wow...I can't believe it's finished...it feels like a breakup. What a journey man, reading this years ago to now...amazing thank you guys for your hard work we all appreciate the effort.
I guess it's like a movie, time to re-read it again.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me that finds it weird that not only Minoru and Nana got married in June 2011, but Sentarou and Rika, and Seiji and Akiko also? In the same month?!

Thanks for all the work deadbeats, great series, will miss the daily releases. Bit better ending wanted to see another muto or samart fight tho.

Power Uploader
You guys rocked this, thanks for translating this, and original series!

This is a nice ending, it doesnt seem to be axed or anything.
Kinda bummer theres no samart vs ibuki/minoru...

Fed-Kun's army
the Karate Shoukoushi series has been one fking journey man i started reading from Karate Shoukoushi minoru and now im here absolutely fantastic i hope they do somthing like this again

Users who are viewing this thread