Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - A Deathmatch with the Hobgoblin

maaan, thank you for opening the manga for us. It was a good choice, thanks for your work and desire to maintain quality.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you good sir for bringing this to our attention. Hopefully someone will continue the work.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for this fine manga, This is everything Karatebaka should have been,

Dex-chan lover
I don't really buy karate as a viable martial art, but some (not all) of these moves have been made to look devastating indeed. There is definitely something fucky with this mangaka and his art style and I love it, even if I don't know what it is.

This is giving me hajime no ippo vibes, thanks for getting this far. Hopefully someone capable can take it forward.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translations. They actually are above average compared to even more known series like skeleton knight couldnt protect the dungeon. It had worse stuff released til Doot Squad retranslated alot of them and still is.

Hope the power isnt getting creeped in this one. Seeing how hes basically a normal human with slighty enhanced skill for karate moves i guess.

Fed-Kun's army
What a psycho. This guy makes my day every time I see him. Thanks for your hard work on this series, I hope someone else picks it up!

Dex-chan lover
Damn this feels so satisfying to read. This is what a high stakes fight should look like: a man gambling with his life and grasping every opportunity to put himself a step closer to victory, winning through pure grit.

Users who are viewing this thread