Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - A Deathmatch with the Hobgoblin

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TLs so far, shame you're dropping it but I understand. This one has been in translation limbo for a while, hopefully someone else will pick it up.

Dex-chan lover
Quite a desperate fight. The dude really had to use all of his innovation to find weak spots, yet it was still almost too hard.

Thanks for translating this so far!

Karate user who use Muaythai techniqe to finish the enemy. OK, I'm buying it just this time

I was on page 4 and I was like go for the balls, eyes, and throat and I must say im pretty happy.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS GOOD DIRTY STREET FIGHTING. I AM SO PROUD OF HIM SPITTING CHILI ON HOBGOBS EYE

Dex-chan lover
@gainoob it's not uncommon for martial artists to try techniques from other martial arts, either as a complement to their training or just for funsies.

All of human ingenuity to end up in a fist fight. I had hope with the traps and weapons, but I expected too much from a guy whose only skill is karate.

Aggregator gang
@gainoob you do know Karate have knee strikes right? also this is just both a overhead elbow and high knee strike which is pretty basic. not really a exclusive in Muayboran really.

Users who are viewing this thread